Dear, all.  I am running into a scenario where I might need to deliver
the same incoming email for a user to 2 different IMAP servers.

Is there anyway to implement it with Postfix with its various transport maps?

I have for example [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I would like all emails for
this user to be delivered to 2 different imapd servers.  I would like
to do that because the first imap server store all emails in Mysql or
DB database and I do not like this architect so much.  I also have a
Cyrus IMAP server that has run for a couple of years without any
problems and I would like to have this Cyrus IMAP server as a
backup/archive of users emails.

I also think of another possiblities that instead of having this Cyrus
IMAP server, I might have a Mail ARCHIVA http://www.mailarchiva.com/
to backup all emails.  In this scenario I only have one IMAP server
that stores all emails in MySQL or DB database and if the database got
corrupted and I failed to recover its database then that would be
extremely bad and unacceptable. I might recover users' emails from
Mail Archiva but the process might be very tedious and cumbersome.

Is there anyway to achieve what I would like to do?

Thank you very much.