On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 01:59:07AM +0000, Duane Hill wrote:

> P.s. Even though policyd-weight may be old, I've heard good things about
> it. We have a customer that uses it and swears by it.

It's fine, but doesn't have much that postfwd can't do. Postfwd has active
development and somewhat more robust codebase. Remember that they don't do
anything unless YOU configure them. Software by itself can't guess what
settings you require.

Btw, isn't there a good Spam-wiki/howto/kb anywhere? Isn't not like we get
every week someone asking about best software, greylisting etc, and then you
get dozens of posts with speculation and limited knowledge.. hmm, maybe I'll
whip a wiki up.