On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Noel Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Linux Addict wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 7:33 AM, Noel Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>>
>>    Linux Addict wrote:
>>

>>        Nevermind.. I did strings on one of the messages on "deferred"
>>        and got the information.
>>

>>    use
>>    postcat -q QUEUEID | more
>>    to view the contents of a queued messsage.
>>
>>    --    Noel Jones
>>

>> I got the culprit. Its was one of the internal host. Now how do I reject
>> any mail from that particular email address. I tried with sender_access, but
>> not working. Any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks, LA
>>

> Use a check_client_access table to reject that host's IP.
>
> sample config:
>
> #main.cf
> smtpd_client_restrictions =
>  check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_blacklist
>

> # /etc/postfix/client_blacklist
> 192.168.1.33  REJECT your computer has a virus.
>
> then run:
> # postmap client_blacklist
>
> # postfix reload
>
> If you don't have a smtpd_client_restrictions section in your main.cf yet,
> the above example should work fine as is.
>
> --
> Noel Jones

Unfortuantly that hosts also sends some legitimate mails. I just want to
block those two mail ids for now.

smtpd_sender_restrictions = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access

sender_access has following entries, but not working.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]       REJECT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      REJECT

Anything wrong here?