Hi folks,

Sorry in advance if it's well known matter.

I have some troubles about nested_header_checks in main.cf of postfix.

[environment]
 - OS Solaris10sparc
 - postfix mail_version = 2.4.6

% postconf header_checks
% postconf nested_header_checks
nested_header_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/backscatter_checks
% postconf mime_header_checks
mime_header_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/backscatter_checks

% cat backscatter_checks