Thank you very much for your help.
After modifying the settings and password everything works ok.  Until now :)

Mihai

--- On Tue, 11/4/08, Gerald V. Livingston II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Gerald V. Livingston II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: How to implement a delay between emails sent by postfix
To: "Postfix users" <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 7:17 PM

http://prantran.blogspot.com/2007/01...untu-with.html

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/a...y?answer=14257 e10sm16942073muf.14)

>> And i must use that link to unlock the gmail account (it ask me for a
captcha).

>> Do you have any idea how to implement some delays between emails
>> wen postfix sends the email?
>
> /etc/postfix/main.cf:
>     smtp_destination_rate_delay = 60
>     relay_destination_rate_delay = 60

> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#transport_destination_rate_delay
> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#default_destination_rate_delay
>
>       Wietse

And if you discover that you are still seeing the "locked account"
problem where you have to re-enter the captcha code then try changing
your gmail password to something that the gmail password page accepts as
at least a STRONG (not FAIR or GOOD) password.

We are seeing our customers who use google apps hosted email having to
re-enter the captcha code and they definitely don't send emails out too
fast (individual, non-tech users on low bandwidth connections). It
happens only to customers who were set up on the hosted address with a
weak/poor/fair password. When they set a better password it stops happening.

Gerald