Hi

Maybe with Fallback relay configuration
? In main.cf specify "relay_transport = relay",
? In master.cf specify "-o fallback_relay =" (i.e., empty) at the end of the relay entry.
With Postfix 2.3 this parameter is renamed to smtp_fallback_relay.

Stan

Hi,

i have question . i m using postfix which relays external mail to my hosting smtp server. i want postfix to try 2 different smtp server if one fails ( if hosting smtp server fails it
should try my isp smtp server... currently i m using
sasl2 for external smtp server authentication(hosting smtp server). but my dsl line doesn't require smtp server authentication.. plz tell me how i can configure postfix to try 2nd smtp relay server if one fails ?? (like if hosting smtp server fails (which require sasl authentication)). my isp smtp server take over.(which doesn't require any authentication..)..give example...to clearify..

thnx.

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008