Hi folks. I'm running postfix 2.5.1-2ubuntu1.2 on Ubuntu 8.04. I think I understand postfix admin pretty well, but I have one question I don't know how to solve.

I have two machines running postfix and delivering mail locally. Call them m1.sub1.example.com and m2.sub2.example.com. Most people get their mail on m1. I have one user, call him "user", who should instead have his mail forwarded to m2 (including locally generated mail on that machine e.g. from cron jobs); the catch is m2 only accepts mail addressed to "example.com" and I can't change that.

I can set up this virtual mapping to make it forward the mail:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
but I need postfix to rewrite the recipient envelope addr to say [EMAIL PROTECTED], only in that case. Otherwise m2 bounces the mail.

How can I do that without disturbing all the other users?

Thanks very much;

-- Gary