Hey all,

I'm trying to hide our internal mail servers from the message headers of
outbound email.  I've done some reading about this and have found two
solutions:

1.  Using masquerade_domains like this
http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html#masquerade

2.  Use header_checks like this
http://www.nabble.com/Hide-internal-address-(Postfix)-td2300995.html

I tried option one and it didn't work for me.

What is the preferred way to accomplish this and how can the process
most effectively be examined (increase verbosity of the logs?)?

Thanks for your help,

Grant

Pardon this rubbish:

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which
contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that
information is prohibited. Please notify the sender  of the delivery
error by replying to this message, or notify us by telephone
(877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then delete it from your system.