Simone Felici ha scritto:
Hi to all!

I've tested successfully a simple smtp server with SMTP authenticated.
Now I would like do the following:

My server has two interfaces with IP1 and IP2.
I would like to setup postfix to permit AUTH-SMTP only for sessions incoming on IP1 and normal SMTP sessions on IP2. I've only find how to apply restrictions on sender (ip/domain) but have no idea how to manage different policies depend
on which smtp-IP is using the client.

Can someone help me a little or post me a really simple example?

Thank's

Simon

Thank's everyone: Wietse and [EMAIL PROTECTED] for answers.
I'll take a look and test the "submission" service. :)

Simon