Troy Dixler schrieb:
lately I've been getting a lot of spam where they are using my own E-mail
address as the sender.  The problem (of course) with going in and blocking
my own E-mail address is I won't be able to send anything to other users
from myself.  I'm sure there has to be an easy way to block someone from
coming from the Internet using my E-mail address as the sender but still
allow myself to be a sender.  Further I use dracd so I do need to be able
to send mail as myself once authenticated from a remote mail client.
Can someone tell me how to block this without blocking myself from sending
E-mail on my system?

http://www.postfix.org/BACKSCATTER_README.html

--
Udo Rader