On 7-Dec-2008, at 18:50, Victor Duchovni wrote:
Do NOT use DKIM to reject unsigned mail or mail with a broken signature. If you don't intend to whitelist any DKIM senders, don't both validating
DKIM signatuers, there is little point in doing so.

My main intent is to try to flag mails claiming to be from paypal that aren't, so I think maybe just DKIM support in SpamAssassin is the way to go.

--
Heisenberg's only uncertainty was what pub to vomit in next and
        Jung fancied Freud's mother too.  -- Jared Earle