Hello,

how can I have an e-mail account to which when people send e-mail messages then
they are kept in this account and also forwarded to some other accounts?

In other words:
There is an e-mail account [EMAIL PROTECTED] Someone uses this account for
sending / receiving e-mails. But it is required that when e-mail is send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] then it will be forwarded also to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc.

I can achieve it by modifying alias table (mysql):
 address = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
 goto = '[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

But the problem is that in such case users address1 and adress2 get each e-mail
twice.

If I delete [EMAIL PROTECTED] from goto, then they get it once, but
[EMAIL PROTECTED] will not get it at all.

How can I do it properly?

Thank you in advance,
Jakub