Kirt Bajwa wrote:
My previous post should have said Hard Disk Drive (HDD) instead of Motherboard (MB). I am reposting. Sorry.

*From:* Kirt Bajwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Monday, December 8, 2008 10:57:54 AM
*Subject:* Can't Receive emails!

Hello:

Over a year ago, I installed a CentOS 5.2 with Postfix 2:2..3.3-2.1 (and Dovecot) on a Server. Postfix ran without a problem & did not do anything for 18 months.

Couple of weeks ago, I lost the P/S in the Server. I took the HDD and installed it into another Server. I changed the IP address on the NIC card and the Server was up.

At this point I noticed that I was NOT getting emails from the Inter net . I can send emails to the outside World, but don’t receive any email. Then I tried sending email from one account to another email account on the same Server. Emails gets through.

Can some one help as to why I am not getting emails from the Inter net ?

Sam

Exactly why did you change the IP for a HDD change? Are you behind some NAT firewall? If so, you should revise your NAT rules to reflect the new IP of the machine.

Gabor Sipos