Hi

i am  searching for a solution where we can  install postfix in a multi-IP
environment,

With the followin this tutorial i am able to install two instances of
postfix

http://souptonuts.sourceforge.net/postfix_sbr.html

smtpd is listening on eth0 192.168.1.200 port 25

but i need to send mail out usinga pool of ipaddress ( 192.168.1.201 to
192.168.1.206)

and i have got virtual insterfaces  on the same server

( eth0:1 = 192.168.1.201

eth0:2,  = 192.168.1.202

eth0:3 =  192.168.1.203 )

taking the first  instance only In my main.cf i have

inet_interfaces = 192.168.1.200,

smtp_bind_address = 192.168.1.201

with the above  following parameter i tell   postfix to send mails out using
 only one ip ( 192.168.1.201 )

how do i tell postfix  to send mail out using multiple ips (   192.168.1.201to
192.168.1.206 )... is there a way to tell postfix to rotate the use of these
ip's. in sending out mails .

--
Regards
Agnello D'souza