Ben Winslow wrote:
Hello,

I currently use a small handful of header checks to help drop some mail
before it reaches SpamAssassin, but I'd like to exempt mail to
postmaster from these checks.  Is there any place in the
mumble_restrictions processing I can throw an 'OK' to avoid running
header checks?  I'm guessing this isn't possible, since header_checks
are handled by cleanup, but I wanted confirmation before I converted the
troublesome header checks to SA rules.

Thanks,

Your guess is correct - there is no per user-sender-recipient-domain-whatever bypass for header_checks or body_checks.

--
Noel Jones