OK, I know I did something wrong here. I downloaded, compiled and installed (I Thought) Postfix, and I THOUGHT it became my default MTA but evidently not.

I am running Centos 4.7 with cPanel., and I know this can be done, since I used to run a dedi that had that setup.

If any one would be so kind as to point me to a step by step install/replace guide I would appreciate it. It may be I looked at it on Postfix's site but my old eyes don't always see what they should, and I may have very well missed it. Someone I know suggested that I need to replace the sendmail binaries, but didn't leave any ideas on that

Thanks

Larry