Hi all,

Just wondering whether somebody's having a setup where authentication is
required for relay access with an extra authorization check. Summerizing:

1. User wants to send a mail to postfix which needs to be relayed
2. So, user identifies him/herself to postfix and authenticates
3. After that, postfix looks up the ID (used in step 2) in a list
   of authorized users and if found, finally gives access.

For authentication I've successfully implemented GSSAPI (for SSO) and as
fallback Kerberos via saslauthd. Even multi-realm authentication works.

For authorization I'm looking for something that does an LDAP lookup. Till
now, I couldn't find a way to implement this. Which doesn't mean it's
impossible...

Any ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated!

Durk