> Don't look under the hood unless you know what you are looking at.

I agree with you Viktor but i am just trying to get a clear picture of
postfix as a novice.

What my concern is what will happen after setting fast_flush_domains to
relay domains  and  flushing the queue say at the time when the remote
domain mentioned in  fast_flush_domain is slow ?

Will preemption of messages take place or will it effect the delivery
process ?