Hi there,

Instead of paying email professionals, I set up a postfix SMTP server to send
emails to the club members. I have also successfully enabled the delay between
sending to some ISPs. But as more as I am sending, I could still get rejection.
Do you have similar experience? Any insight or comments?

To solve this case, I am thinking the following approach:

after there is some rejection, add "sleep/delay" before resuming sending, this
timer could be different from previous "constant sending delay" as
flow-control, this rejection delay is more like "ok, it seems you are not happy
or too busy, I am going to wait a bit. So we have two timers, one is timer for
flow control, another is only fired when being rejected.

Is there any parameter in postfix to play for this rejection timer?If so, could
you give me some tips? If not, do you have some idea how to enhance postfix to
do it, if this is reasonable solution?

thanks,
Howard