David Cottle wrote:

I cant seem to stop these spam bounce emails.

smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access
hash:/var/spool/postfix/plesk/blacklists, reject_non_fqdn_sender,
reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch, reject_unknown_sender_domain

permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination

I have one bounce in there now, and postqueue -p tells me that connect
to mailno.opens.com network is unreachable.

Any ideas?

This sounds as if you have undeliverable bounces (which happen to be spam) in your queue.

So why are you bouncing mail at all?  Don't do that.

Please give us more details

Noel Jones