vivek.agrawal wrote:
hello everyone,
             below i have described my application requirments. I need your
comments/suggestion.

Current appilcation - I have a web application which works like a forum
only. only difference is that user can create some thread and only
restricted users related with that thread can send and recieve message.
new requirment : 1. whenever user u1 will send a message to user u2 on a
thread t1 then a mail should send from thread t1's email id. to both the
user.
2. recipent user u2 can reply to that mail by using their own mail
application (outlook, web base gui.). once user u2 has replied on that
message, replied message should get stored in my own web application
database.
currently i am using ubuntu and java for application. Please let me know how
i can achive this functionality.
You're reinventing the wheel.

Look at mailman or other mailing list managers.

Terry