Bruno GRANDJEAN wrote:

thks for replying to me so quickly, I will add a:
reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org
in my /etc/postfix/main.cf
I already added :
reject_rbl_client ips.backscatterer.org

how can I reject mail from outside claiming to be from my domain?

[plain-text only please]
[please don't top post]

something like:
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
  permit_mynetworks
  check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/not_my_domain

# not_my_domain
example.com  REJECT

This is not without risk. Some legit mail (mostly notification services and some mail lists) will arrive with your domain as sender, but this might help as a short-term solution to your problem.

Don't be tempted to reject your domain in the From: header, that would reject a great deal of legit mail - such as your postings to this list.

ips.backscatter.org won't help too much since this isn't backscatter, and is also likely to reject legit mail unless you use it like this:
smtpd_data_restrictions =
  permit_mynetworks
  check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/no_backscatter

# no_backscatter
<>  reject_rbl_client ips.backscatterer.org

Which will reject only bounces from them (including legit bounces).

--
Noel Jones