Hi,

I have spent countless hours researching this but I can't still figure out why I can't send email from postfix server to any other domain other than myself. I want my server to actually deliver the email and don't want to use ISP's mail server. The server resides on a business network so I know there is no blocking there (isp).

I know there is some issue with my config. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I would like users who authenticate to be able to send email anywhere using the server. I get error message : Relay access denied whenever sending email to anyone

Here is my main.cf , I have left my master.cf file as it is.

Thanks in advance.

Here is my main.cf and master.cf (just in case).

smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_security_options =
virtual_mailbox_domains = /etc/postfix/vhosts.txt
virtual_mailbox_base = /home/virtual
virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/vmaps.txt
virtual_uid_maps = static:5000
virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
                 permit_mynetworks
                  reject_unauth_destination