On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:01:51PM +0100, mouss wrote:

> jeff_homeip a ?crit :
> > [snip]
> > When I added this back, all worked fine. If I remove this one restriction
> > (check_sender_access), I can no longer send.
> >
> > is this check_sender_access, because it's not rejecting the sender,
> > allowing it somehow?
> >

> no. it's more probable that you have errors in your config.
>
> if you think you have a problem with one particular configuration, then
> we need to see that configuration, so
>
> 1) configure postfix to reproduce the problem
> 2) restart postfix
> 3) from now, don't change any setting until the end of this procedure
> 4) reproduce the problem (test...)
> 5) if you succeed, send us the
>  -- contents of master.cf
>  -- the output of 'postconf -n'
>  -- the contents of main.cf (to see "custom" variables)

  6) "postmap -q - <table>" output for all relevant keys in all relevant
     tables.
  7) verbose logging from the smtpd(8) showing the events that lead
     up to reject restriction. Configure via "debug_peer_list" or "-v"
     entry in master.cf. It is enough to report just 10-20 lines of
     logging above the "reject" event, that demonstrate which restrictions
     is being processed and associated table lookup keys and results.

--
        Viktor.