Hi,

I don't really know if this is the good mailing-list but this is
definitely postfix related.

On some of our servers, we use postfix as our MX and smtp relay.

On these servers, we use ldap authentication for our posix users.

The problem is that when postfix receives/sends an email, it does a
lookup in our LDAP proxy to get postfix's group and uid. This
definitely ends up with a "0 entries found" which is not a problem
because /etc/nsswitch.conf contains the following :

passwd:         compat ldap
group:          compat ldap
shadow:         compat ldap

Is there a way to tell postfix (and other services, as well) not to try
ldap ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Emmanuel Lesouef