Paul Reilly wrote:
Hello,

I know this is not specifically a postfix question, but I know there
are a lot of
very knowledgeable people on this list.

I'm wondering what success others have had blocking Phishing emails?
We can block them using header/body checks, but one is always playing
catch up. It's a game you can never win.

Is anyone using ClamAV with Postfix with the phishing filters?
Are they effective?

Yes, clamav is pretty effective against phish, although the heustric anti-phishing feature is somewhat more prone to false positives than the signature-based detection. Effectiveness goes up considerably if you also use the unofficial Sanesecurity add-on signatures.

Does anyone know of any other service offering Phishing
signatures that one can employ?

SpamAssassin also does a fairly good job of detecting phish, especially if you use the add-on SOUGHT rule set.

Are there any other tools/strategies that people are using
to tackle this?

reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname
reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org
{a greylisting policy service}