Goutam Baul wrote:
> Magnus Bäck wrote:
>

>> Yes, but because of
>>

>   > virtual_mailbox_base = /home/vmail
>

>> the final mailbox path will be
>> /home/vmail//home/vmail/cpl.in/bonhi/Maildir/ (see the log file). Either
>> adjust virtual_mailbox_base or the contents of your LDAP directory.
>>
> Thanks for pointing out the silly mistake. I have changed the
> virtual_mailbox_base entry to / and now the mail is getting delivered. But I
> am finding another issue here. For the domain rpg.in, the mail is getting
> delivered using maildrop and for cpl.in the mail is getting delivered using
> virtual. I want that for both the cases the mail gets delivered using
> maildrop. How do I configure that? I tried by changing the

The default virtual_transport is virtual.
Be aware that settings like virtual_mailbox_base, virtual_(u|g)id_maps,
and virtual_minimum_uid are for the virtual(8) delivery agent only.
Also, virutal_mailbox_maps will serve as a verification engine only. No
result is actually used when the delivery agent is not virtual(8).

Referencing http://www.postfix.org/MAILDROP_README.html#direct , it
seems as if you should have all domains listed in
virtual_mailbox_domains if all users are truly virtual.
Do not list a domain in more than one address class.

Suggest the following: (season to taste)

virtual_transport = maildrop
virtual_mailbox_domains = rpgnet.com, $mydomain, cpl.in

Brian