Victor Duchovni schrieb:

I can't honestly recommend anything other than start with the
default:

I suspect, you are right :)

After another check of my logfiles, i reduced my restriction lists
to the following:

smtpd_client_restrictions = reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname, check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/client_access

smtpd_helo_restrictions = reject_invalid_helo_hostname

smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access

smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, permit_sasl_authenticated, reject_unauth_destination, check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipient_access

That seems to help against most spammers i can find and does not restrict the regular mails ...

Thanx!