Victor,

>> unsettled
>> yes,
>> make
>>
>> Could someone give me some hint about this issue?
>
> I have no idea what "this issue" is, and I doubt anyone else does either.
> Unless you can present concrete information, rather than vague guesses,
> it is unlikely that you will get much help.
>
> Postfix is an I/O bandwidth limited MTA, running within fixed concurrency
> limits. When you add content filters, the filters may become CPU-limited.
>
> Throughput = Concurrency / Latency.
>
> If you are seeing low throughput, but the system has enough resources
> to provide more throughput, your concurrency may be too low, or your
> delivery agents are all tied up timing out deliveries to dead destinations
> (abnormally high latency).
>
> If you have run out of CPU, I/O or network bandwidth, add more hardware,
> or reduce demand for that resource.
>
> Sadly, you have to find the reason you are experiencing congestion, and
> quantify this with relevant measurements.

I agree with all of your argumntation. But, basically my question is
another one. Maybe I'm wrong to try to submit the problem describing
whatever comes around which only contributes to complicate the
understending for the list. I'm sorry for this.

Returning to my question, I'm trying to understand:

1) Once a client (or another MTA) establish a TCP connection with
listening port bounded by the SMTP daemon of Postfix, could happen that
more then one email messages are sent over that TCP connection, before it
is closed?

2) If 1), is there any limit on the number of messages that could be sent
over that TCP connection?

3) Could the receiving MTA (i.e.: Postfix) decide how much times a TCP
connection could used to transmit a messages by a client?

I'm sorry again if my answer are trivial or that make no sense..

rocsca