Nandini Mocherla wrote, at 02/06/2009 12:49 PM:

> I am new to postfix and thinking for a way to block the email address
> which does not come from that domain. For example, if someone with a
> @xxx.com email sends to a list it must come from a server in the xxx.com
> domain else it should be rejected.  Is it possible to do this?

Have you thought this through? For example, nearly all legitimate
gmail.com messages come from a server in the google.com domain. That's
just the tip of a rather huge iceberg. A rule like this will reject an
enormous amount of legitimate mail. Don't take my word for it, review
your mail logs and see for yourself.