I did the modification and it seems it work better. Since that modification I got no message rejected from yahoo.

1. Could you please explain to me why should the RBL checks be done before Sender Address Verification? And why it is not advisable to do SAV at all?

2. It is correct that my server received spams with forged yahoo address and for every spam it responded to yahoo and yahoo got upset?

Thanks everybody.

Victor Duchovni wrote:
You are doing Sender Address Verification (reject_unverified_sender)
before doing RBL checks. Fix this. Do the RBL checks first, and consider
not doing SAV at all, but if you do use it, do SAV *last*.

	smtpd_client_restrictions =
	    ... no reject_unverified_sender ...

	smtpd_helo_restrictions =
	    ... no reject_unverified_sender ...