Rik a écrit :
> On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 14:07 -0500, Victor Duchovni wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 02:02:03PM -0500, Linux Addict wrote:
>>
>>> Please see below my smtpd_recipient_restrictions. On my rbl client list I
>>> have multiple entries, but not sure how many of them actually maintained. Is
>>> there one single place where I can find such a list. Any help is greatly
>>> appreciated.
>> Replace all of them with just:
>>
>>      reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org
>>
>> If this still leaves you with way too much junk to filter with a content
>> filter, and you can afford to be more aggressive, add just
>>
>>      reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net
>>
>> avoid all the rest, especially the ones long dead.
>>
>> Make sure your DNS cache is not using an ISP upstream forwarder.
>>
>> If your traffic is high enough, buy a SpamHaus data feed.
>>
> Currently this is free too:
>
> b.barracudacentral.org

this hits legitimate sites. I use this in SA, but not in postfix except
for suspicious mail. They will have to learn that spam forwarded to a
consenting user should not result in banning the forwarder IP.
otherwise, they can start by listing all spam filtering services that
tag and forward...

note that you need to subscribe to use the zone name above. if you don't
want to subscribe, add a leading 'b':
        bb.barracudacentral.org