post...@corwyn.net a écrit :

> Currently running postfix with amavisd and spam assassin. I'm now
> cleverly using recipient_delimiter and amavisd so that amavisd flags
> spam as user+s...@example.com
>
> WAY cool feature BTW, now I don't have to set filters up for each user.
> Thanks for all the help I got there.
>
> The problem appears to be that Amavisd is filtering outbound mail. all
> good (want to stop sending virus and all that), but if it filters an
> outbound message as spam, it changes the email address from
> u...@externaldomain.example.com to user+s...@externaldomain.example.com
>
> If that site isn't ALSO using recipient_delimiters, then that mail not
> surprisingly bounces. I can't determine whether I fix this with postfix
> or amavisd
>
> I'm getting close to the end. I had a working environment until I
> enabled recipient_delimiters, now I'm just working out the final kinks!
> [snip]

I didn't test this, but in principle, amavisd-new only "tags" mail if
the recipient is in a "local" domain. did you abuse @local_domains_maps
(or one of the alternative ways to declare local domains)?

Anyway, you can be selective in amavisd-new.conf:

@addr_extension_spam_maps = (
  { '.sub.example.com' => 'spam',     # an entire subdomain
    '.'                => '' }  # no extension for the rest
);

See

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html

Note that you can disable filtering for outbound mail. if this is what
you want:

- configure amavisd-new to listen on an additional port, say 10586 (I
use this because it is 10587 - 1, and 587 is the standard submission
port. so you get the same logic as for 25 -> 10025 -> 10024).

- define a policy bank for this port

- in this policy bank, disable spam filtering.

- configure postfix to pass "outbound" mail to this port of amavisd-new.:
 *) if you use port 587 for mail submission, this is easy. just set a
content_filter for this port (in master.cf, with -o ...).

 *) if you allow submission on port 25, then use smtpd restrictions. for
example:

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
        check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/filter_outbound
        permit_mynetworks
        permit_sasl_authenticated
        check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/filter_inbound

== filter_outbound:
/./     FILTER filter:[127.0.0.1]:10586

== filter_inbound
/./     FILTER filter:[127.0.0.1]:10024