It's easier to do with a src-nat within network gear.  But let me tell
you that this is referred to as "snowshoeing" as it expands your IP
footprint, and is seen in the deliverability world as a slimy thing to
do.

People do it to mitigate the effects of their IP addresses being
blacklisted.  But the cleaner solution is to ensure that the mail
egressing from your platform shouldn't warrent a ban.