On 2/20/2009, Andi Raicu (raicua...@gmail.com) wrote:
> I don't want to be in the situation where I didn't create an account
> to the new server and emails that were supposed to be recieved are
> now, well, kind of lost; so I need a catch-all email.

catchalls are almost never a good idea... it breaks recipient
validation, meaning, if someone sends a message to a valid user, but
typos their address, they will never know that the message was NOT
delivered. This is bad. It would be much better to simply not forget to
add a new user account when a new user starts working there.

--

Best regards,

Charles