post...@corwyn.net a écrit :
> [snip]
>>
>> 1- explain in _detail_ how mail reaches your vacation script.
>
> That presumes I know :-) but I'll give it a try. When a user is on
> vacation, they have an table entry in mysql, and an additional alias
> that is something like:
> test#example....@autoreply.example.com  There is a transport defined in
> /etc/postfix/transport  (hashed to transport.db):
> autoreply.example.com      vacation:
>
> so that mail addressed to autoreply.example.com is handed to the
> vacation (as defined in master.cf). somewhere in there it also passes
> through amavisd (setting recipient_delimiters).

so vacation is probably called via virtual_alias_maps.

when using a content filter, address rewrite should only be enabled in
one smtpd/cleanup in a chain. This is because if a rewite like:
        joe -> joe, jim

is expanded twice, it would become:
        joe -> joe, jim, jim
so jim gets the message twice.

I see from your other post that you already fixed this.