Hi, I'm new in this mailing list,

I have setup a test server (localhost) with POSTFIX (of
course!)+DOVECOT+SASL+UBUNTU 8.10 with Virtual Mailboxes.
I'm testing the SMTP authorization system and it seems to work fine:
In order to send an email from a test account, I'm using the "Username and
Password" option under "Security and Authorization" in thunderbird' SMTP
configuration screen.
If I type a wrong password/account: send fails
If I type the correct password and account: mail is sent successfully.

But, (THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART):
If I uncheck the "Username and Password" option, the mail is sent
successfully...
What I want is to block anonymous requests... In other words, ONLY send
those mails when the user is SASL authenticated.
It is possible? Am I missing something in the smtpd_sender_restrictions
parameter?

This is my main.cf:

smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Ubuntu)
biff = no
append_dot_mydomain = no
readme_directory = no
mydomain = support.ne.jp
myhostname = testingserver.support.ne.jp
myorigin = $myhostname
mydestination = $myhostname
#mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 192.168.20.0/24
mynetworks = 192.168.2.0/24      <-- I changed this part so I'm pretending
I'm not in the subnet.

home_mailbox = Maildir/
mailbox_command =
mailbox_size_limit = 102400000
relayhost =
recipient_delimiter = +
inet_interfaces = all
inet_protocols = all

#SASL auth
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
smtpd_sasl_authenticated_header = yes
smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot
smtpd_sasl_path = private/auth
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes

# I'm not including "permit_mynetworks" for testing puposes.
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unknown_sender_domain,
reject_authenticated_sender_login_mismatch,
reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
permit_sasl_authenticated,reject_unauth_destination

alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases

#Virtual Mailboxes setup
virtual_mailbox_base = /var/vmail
virtual_mailbox_domains = /etc/postfix/vhosts
virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/vmaps
virtual_minimum_uid = 150
virtual_uid_maps = static:150
virtual_gid_maps = static:8

Thank you in advance!