Thanks for that info. Can someone also comment on this? I asked a
friend via email and this was his response to the same issue:

******************************

"I used nslookup to verify the address your queue is showing, and it
does correspond to je.jfcom.mil. But a request for the mail-exchangers
for jfcom.mil does not indicate that this host should be receiving
mail. The mail-exchangers for that domain are:

smtp01.jfcom.mil
smtp02.jfcom.mil

So this problem resolves into a new one: how did your Postfix come up
with the name je.jfcom.mil to send messages to? Did the user
explicitly specify that host as a target? Or did Postfix get bad info
from its DNS lookup of MX records? Or did something else happen to
misdirect these messages? Only a good look at the mail headers for the
offending messages will tell you that. When a message finally expires
and is sent back to its originator (or to the postmaster), you will
need to examine the headers to see at what stage of forwarding a host
made the choice to use the wrong mail exchanger. Then further work
will be needed to figure out why."

My question is how did he find smtp01.jfcom.mil? And more important,
why then is my Postfix server trying to send to a different smtp
address?