Jim McIver wrote:
In looking at the file in xxx/deferred, my mailserver is trying to return an undelivable message and it looks like there is something wrong with the site. " said: 557 Invalid routingNC request - domain in BLACK LIST." Basically I think the site is a spammer and they are blacklisted. How can I blacklist the .co.jp so I don't receive their message to start with?
-jm

You're focusing on the wrong problem.

1. Don't accept undeliverable mail to start with. That will cure most of the problem.
  - don't use wildcards in relay_recipient_maps
  - don't use wildcards in virtual_alias_maps

2. Use zen.spamhaus.org. That will cure most of the rest of the problem.

smtpd_client_restrictions =
  permit_mynetworks
  reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org

  -- Noel Jones