Hi,

I have a client that I have set up the submission port and 465 (for submission over raw SSL). They use many different internet connections, and a few of them (Panera Bread in particular) have their IP on blacklists. Because the IP gets included in the first Received header from Postfix, some sites are catching the mail as spam (apparently some sites scan all 'Received' headers for DNSBL's? Sigh.)

I've found tricks to remove or edit Received headers for specific IP's via 'header_checks'; however, what I'd like to be able to do is either remove the header altogether or modify the IP to one of the IP's that we own for all authenticated users that submit mail via 465/587. I'm not finding a clean way of doing this; hoping someone has been down this road before so I don't have to reinvent the wheel. ;)

Appreciate any advice - thanks much!

-Nate