On 3/7/2009 1:45 PM, LuKreme wrote:
>> Yes, I was planning on allowing any extension to be used/made up on
>> the fly... thje purpose for using the extension will be for signing
>> up for different sites/lists/things, so I can use the same address,
>> but be able to distinguish mail that comes to me via that
>> service...

> Yep, that's what I do, and I've yet to hear a valid security concern
> other than "user could create a lot of folders in their Maildir.

<snip>

> It is pretty easy to set up a procmail transport to be used by postfix:
>
> procmail  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
>   -o flags=uhFORD user=vpopmail argv=/usr/local/bin/procmail -t -m
> USER=${recipient} EXTENSION=${extension} /usr/local/etc/procmailrc.common

Ok, I'm intrigued... if it is this simple, maybe I'll go ahead and do
it, but...

As I said in an earlier mail, I do NOT want the folder auto-created - if
it doesn't exist, I want the message deliver to fall back to the Inbox...

Is there a way to tweak the above to accomplish this?

Thanks!

--

Best regards,

Charles