Thanks mouss,

> Rocco Scappatura a écrit :
> > [snip]
> > Why the message is not delivered immediately to the virtual mailbox
> after
> > vacation filter?
> >

> because the domain is not listed as a virtual mailbox domain

At first glance, I shoud say as above too, but I swear that the query is
exactly the one I have reported.

> >> virtual_mailbox_domains is looked up with the domain name as the
> key,
> >> not the email address. Show the output from the right command.
> >
> > # postmap -q domain.tld proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-
> domain.cf
> > #
> >
> > :-(
> >
> > But:
> >
> > # cat /etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-domain.cf
> > .
> > .
> > query = select domain from domain where domain = '%d' and active = 1
> >
> > return me correctly:
> >
> > +----------------+
> > | domain         |
> > +----------------+
> > | domain.tld     |
> > +----------------+
> >
> > mmmhhh!?!?!?
>
> you'll need to make sure you run the right sql queries when testing and
> that your .cf has the right hosts, user, ... etc.

Also the db configuration parameter in postfix configuration files are correct..

What you suggestme to check?

PS: I have tried also to check maildrop:

mail1:~ # maildrop -V9 -d t...@receiver.tld
maildrop: authlib: groupid=1021
maildrop: authlib: userid=1021
maildrop: authlib: logname= t...@receiver.tld, home=/home/virtual/, mail=
receiver.tld /t...@receiver.tld/
maildrop: Changing to /home/virtual/
Message start at 0 bytes, envelope send...@receiver.tld
Tokenized logfile
Tokenized string: "/var/log/maildrop.log"
Tokenized ;
Tokenized string: "$HOME/$DEFAULT"
Tokenized ;
Tokenized exception
Tokenized {
Tokenized ;
Tokenized string: "TO"
Tokenized string: "$HOME$DEFAULT"
Tokenized ;
Tokenized }
Tokenized ;
Tokenized log
Tokenized string: "/usr/local/bin/maildirmake $HOME$DEFAULT"
Tokenized ;
Tokenized string: `/usr/local/bin/maildirmake $HOME$DEFAULT`
Tokenized ;
Tokenized log
Tokenized string: "/usr/local/bin/maildirmake -q $MAILDIRQUOTA $HOME$DEFAULT"
Tokenized ;
Tokenized string: `/usr/local/bin/maildirmake -q $MAILDIRQUOTA $HOME$DEFAULT`
Tokenized ;
Tokenized string: "TO"
Tokenized string: "$HOME$DEFAULT"
Tokenized ;
Tokenized eof
/etc/maildroprc(1): Opening logfile /var/log/maildrop.log
/etc/maildroprc(3): Trapping exceptions.
/etc/maildroprc(3): Exception trapping removed.
maildrop: Filtering through `/usr/local/bin/maildirmake $HOME$DEFAULT`
maildirmake: /home/virtual/receiver.tld/t...@receiver.tld/: File exists
maildrop: Filtering through `/usr/local/bin/maildirmake -q $MAILDIRQUOTA
$HOME$DEFAULT`
maildrop: Attempting .mailfilter

It's seems that all works fine..

Thanks,