Sasa wrote, at 03/13/2009 11:35 AM:

> On current mail server I have:
>
> [r...@mail ~]# file /etc/sasldb2
> /etc/sasldb2: Berkeley DB (Hash, version 8, native byte-order)
>
> on new mail server I have:
>
> [r...@mail ~]# file /etc/sasldb2
> /etc/sasldb2: Berkeley DB (Hash, version 9, native byte-order)
>
> ..the version is different, this is can be a problem ?

Unfortunately, it might. But Berkeley DB provides decent tools for
dumping databases, so you should be able to easily dump the contents on
the old machine then load them on the new one. I use gdbm for sasldb2,
however, so you'll need to do some research or ask on the appropriate
list. I think db_dump and db_load will do the trick, but I'm not aware
of the steps. Also keep in mind that it's possible to have multiple
versions of Berkely DB installed, so watch out for possible conflicts.