Hi,

Actually i have specified in the main.cf

abc.com   smtp:[1.1.1.1]:25
123.com      smtp:[2.2.2.2]:25
xyz.com        smtp:[3.3.3.3]:25

I want if the the primary smtp of the domain are down then it should try the
the other ip which i mention.

Say if mails for abc.com are delivered to 1.1.1.1:25 if 1.1.1.1 get down
then it should try delivering or say relaying the mails to 10.10.10.10  and
same for 123.com and xyz.orf but after their respective smtps are down they
would be relaying mails to two different ip
123..com to 20.20.20.20
xyz.org to 30.30.30.30

Ashwin