On Sat, Sep 23, 2023 at 04:24:33PM -0700, Noah via Postfix-users wrote:

> I am provisioning an postfix installation.  Is there an example
> configuration for finding aliases from a mysqldb and also checking the
> /etc/aliases file please?

Have you looked at:

    https://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#alias_maps
    https://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#alias_database
    https://www.postfix.org/newaliases.1.html
    https://www.postfix.org/aliases.5.html
    https://www.postfix.org/mysql_table.5.html

Do you have more specific questions about:

    - Using multiple lookup sources in "alias_maps"?
    - Specifying the location of the file-based aliases(5) table?
    - Using newaliases(1) to update a file-based aliases(5) table?
    - The syntax of the aliases(5) table?
    - The syntax of MySQL aliases table definitions?

--
    Viktor.