Hi,

> I think I'm having a problem with my certificate for submission not
> > being configured properly. I'm trying to install roundcube but having
> > a problem with properly configuring the cert for submission, but when
> > using openssl to check, it reports a cert problem. This is a cert from
> > Digicert.
>
> Which, you've decided to obfuscate, for little gain. :-( Certificates
> are *public* data, anyone connecting to your server gets a copy as part
> of the TLS handshake...

It's more a matter of being a little embarrassed that I couldn't figure it
out on my own.

Especially when, after putting this all together, I realized my mistake
shortly thereafter.

> I'm also using tls_server_sni_maps to support multiple domains.
>
> That's perhaps more advanced than you need.  Do you really need multiple
> MX hostnames for your various domains.  A common MX hostname is MUCH
> easier to manage, and does not then require SNI.

The problem is that I'm forced to use the mail.example.com cert and some
users would be confused seeing Example, Inc. in the cert when it is not
that company providing those services.

Thank you so much for your help.
Alex