Hi, is there a way to block an ip(or ip cidr) to do sasl authentication but allowing to receive mail from it.

I'm asking because some times I may completely block the god guys from my firewall.

p.s. sorry for my english

--
Ivan Ionuț

Str. Mircea cel Bătrân nr 1, Galati 800023

Tel/Fax: +40236 493277

Email: ivan.io...@tehnopol-gl.ro

_The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited._