from the current/default set of repositories.

Some users want to use GMail, so I have used an alias (in an aliases file)
to forward their mail to their GMail account, making
       person at my.domain
an alias for
      same_person at gmail.com

Recently, users have told me they have discovered that mail has not reached
them because it was rejected by GMail.

The rejection mail I have seen says GMail rejected the message because the
IP address of my server did not pass
DKIM or SPF for the source of the email.

I have set up SPF for my domain, but I don't think that is relevant to
FORWARDING mail (is it?).

So I'm not sure what to do next.

Do I have to set up DKIM?
Can I do that with Postfix 2.2?

Robert.

--
Robert Inder,                                    0131 229 1052 / 07808 492
213