On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 12:58:38AM +0100, Ralph Seichter via Postfix-users
wrote:

> * Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users:
>
> > The requested filter is much too crude. How would the OP, for example,
> > have participated in this thread with that filter in place!
>
> I agree that the filter the OP asked for is a dumb idea, but milter-
> regex can nonetheless provide the functionality that was asked for. I
> believe that if the OP implements the crude filter they wanted, they
> will learn from personal experience that there is much more to spam
> filtering than simple text matching.

Relax, that wasn't an attack on you.  There's no need to defend your
honour... :-)

That said, I would like to suggest that sometimes answering the question
the OP asked isn't the most helpful response.  There are many times when
it is more helpful to redirect the OP to a better question.

    https://xyproblem.info/

--
    Viktor.