On 14.11.23 07:43, Dino Edwards via Postfix-users wrote:
I have been using OpenDKIM and OpenDMARC as smtpd_milters in Postfix and
Amavis as a content filter. I'm trying to replace OpenDKIM with Amavis for
DKIM verify and signing. The problem is that since Amavis is setup as an
after-queue content_filter and OpenDMARC is a pre-queue smptd_milter in
postfix OpenDMARC never sees the authentication headers and it's always
failing DKIM checks. So I need to setup Amavis as a pre-queue milter before
OpenDMARC in order to get this to work. I tried this config but sadly it
doesn't work, OpenDMARC (127.0.0.1:54321) gets skipped completely:

milter_amavis = unix:/var/spool/postfix/amavis/amavis.sock

this does not make sense unless you use it somewhere.

milter_connect_macros = "j {client_name} {daemon_name} v _"

smtpd_milters =
unix:/var/spool/postfix/amavis/amavis.sock,inet:127.0.0.1:54321

non_smtpd_milters = $smtpd_milters

what do logs say?

The 3 biggets disasters: Hiroshima 45, Tschernobyl 86, Windows 95